The information, data and tools provided by means of NOVIMOVE is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by any members of the NOVIMOVE Consortium. The NOVIMOVE Consortium assumes no responsibility for the use or inability to use any of its software or algorithms. The information is provided without any warranty of any kind and the NOVIMOVE Consortium expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use.
NOVIMOVE will always abide by the applicable legislation, including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG) through which it is implemented in the Netherlands.
This implies that in any event we will:
- Minimise the processing of your personal data to what data that are required for the purposes for which they are being processed only.
- Seek your specific approval when so required to process personal data.
- Have in place the appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the protection of your personal data.
- Not share personal data with other parties, unless this is required for the purposes for which these data have been submitted.
- Be informed of your rights related to your personal data, point these out to you and respect them.